A cookie is a small text file stored on your browser when you visit any website. Its usefulness is that the website is able to remember your visit when you once again browse this page. Cookies tend to store information of a technical nature, personal preferences, personalization of contents, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user account, etc. The objective of the cookie is to adapt the content of the website to your profile and needs, without cookies the services offered by any given website will be noticeably lessened. If you would like more information about cookies, what they store, how to remove them, deactivate them, etc., please follow this link.
Cookies used on this website
This website uses the following cookies of its own:
- Session cookies, to guarantee that users writing comments in the blog are human beings and not automated applications. We thereby fight spam.
This website uses the following third party cookies:
- Google Analytics: stores cookies in order to prepare statistics on the traffic and volume of visits to this website. By using this website you are consenting to the handling of information about you by Google. Therefore, if you wish to exercise any rights in this regard, you will need to do so by contacting directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies so that you can click on Like or Share type buttons.
Deactivation or removal of cookies
At any time you can exercise your right to deactivate or remove cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here is a quick guide to the most popular browsers.
- Neither this website nor its legal representatives are responsible for the contents or the veracity of the privacy policies of third parties mentioned in this cookies policy.
- Web browsers are the tools that store cookies and it is here that you must exercise your right to remove or deactivate them. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can guarantee the correct or incorrect handling of cookies on behalf of the aforementioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install cookies to ensure the browser won’t forget your decision to reject same.
- In the case of cookies from Google Analytics, this company stores the cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share them with third parties, apart from in cases where this is necessary for the working order of the system or when the Law requires same. According to Google it does not store your IP address. Google Inc. is a company that adheres to the Secure Port Protocol that guarantees that all the data transferred will be treated with a level of protection in accordance with European legislation. You can consult detailed information in this regard by following this link. If you would like information about the use Google makes of cookies, please find another link here.
- For any query or question relating to this cookies policy, please do not hesitate to contact us through the contact section.